Pioneer4you iPV Eclipse Mod with LXV4 (Gun Metal Finish) Tank
Pioneer4you iPV Eclipse Mod with LXV4 (Gun Metal Finish) Tank, combining the best devices from Pioneer4you in one convenient kit. The iPV Eclipse is the most technologically advanced and versatile iPV unit to date. Powered by the YiHi SX420 Chipset, It’s full color IPS HD Display gives users an easy navigation interface to take advantage of all innovative features. The sturdy and reliable side-firing bar, along with it’s ergonomic body gives was designed for everyday use and comfortability in mind. Customization, accurate temperature control system, and among other new features, the iPV Eclipse is just the beginning of new and advanced technologies to come. the LXV4 Sub-Ohm Tank is relatively fair in size and features a 26mm diameter base with a threaded top-fill. The LXV4 Sub-Ohm Tank has a 2mL tank capacity for your favorite e-Liquids allowing for sufficient vaping before having to refill. The large dual bottom airflow control lets air come in and out of the tank smoothly and works excellently with the active coil system.
Pioneer4you iPV Eclipse Box Mod Specifications:
- Powered by the YiHi SX420 Chipset
- Easy user interface through the advanced SXi-Q operating system
- Full-color TFT IPS HD screen
- Sturdy and reliable side-firing bar
- Customizable wallpaper
- Highly-accurate temperature control presets for SS316L/Ni200/Ti 01/SX Pure as well as Manual TCR for any wire types. Manual TCR range between 0.00050-0.00700
- Power and Temp ramp-up preconfigured modes of Soft, Eco, Standard, Powerful, and Powerful+
- SXi-Q-S1 mode allows fully customizable power of temperature control at half second intervals over a 20 second fire time. Build your own ramp-up!
- Upgradeable firmware
- Balanced charging with multi0colored battery charge indicators
- Double-locking battery door
- Safety protections from: low voltage, low resistance, high input voltage, overheat, output short circuit, and reverse battery/reverse polarity
- Auto-setting coil resistance along with customizable coil resistance control
- Output Ranges:
- Output Power: 5W-200W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V – 9.5V
- Output Temperature 212 ? F – 572 ? F or 100 ? C – 300 ? C
- Output Joules (watts of power radiated per second) 10J 120J
Pioneer4You LXV4 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 26m Base Diameter
- Capacity: 2mL Maximum
- Protective SS Cage
- Massive Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- 0.15ohm LXV4 Quadruple Coil
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
THIS IS AN ADVANCED USER ITEM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
DISCLAIMER: RISK OF BATTERY EXPLOSION. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are not sure whether this pertains to your particular setup, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an intrinsic risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any situation. TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and use special care as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have enough knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries in a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Consuming this product can expose you to Nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.