Efest LUC Battery Chargers
Efest LUC Battery Chargers are highly affordable, well-constructed and easy to use battery chargers that can charge two, four and six batteries simultaneously.
Efest LUC Battery Specifications:
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug
- Do NOT short
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly
THIS IS AN ADVANCED USER ITEM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
DISCLAIMER: RISK OF BATTERY EXPLOSION. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are not sure whether this pertains to your particular setup, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an intrinsic risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any situation. TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). TheCloudyVapor and any and all of TheCloudyVapor’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and use special care as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have enough knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries in a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Consuming this product can expose you to Nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.