Efest LUC Battery Chargers
Efest LUC Battery Chargers are highly affordable, well-constructed and easy to use battery chargers that can charge two, four and six batteries simultaneously.
Efest LUC Battery Specifications:
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug
- Do NOT short
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly
THIS IS AN ADVANCED USER ITEM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
WARNING: Always use atomizers with a protruding positive 510 pin to prevent mishandling battery cells, which can cause a fire or explosion that can result in health injury or property damage. Click here for any compatibility questions, to ensure safe device handling and usage.
DISCLAIMER: RISK OF BATTERY EXPLOSION. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Use special caution when charging, discharging, assembling, or storing devices that contain Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) battery packs, Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) battery cells, and any other rechargeable devices or cells, as they have a risk of causing a fire or explosion if they are misused or mishandled in any way. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface and never leave battery cells unattended when charging. Always use a non-conductive, non-flammable container in a controlled environment when transporting devices that contain Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) battery packs, Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) battery cells, and any other rechargeable devices or cells. Dispose all batteries and chargers that have any visible damage present, internally and externally, in accordance to local laws and mandates.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.